Saturday, May 22, 2010

Foggy day

Statistics:
Distance: 6 miles
Time: 1:06:00

*Sorry, due to thick fog, my GPS couldn't get a lock on any satellites, so there's no tracking today.


Observations:

Really foggy this morning! Couldn't see very far, especially close to the lake. It was kind of neat, though. Definitely gave a different feel to the morning as opposed to last week. One difference was that we were all getting really sweaty by the end of the run. I guess the high humidity was the cause. But it was still cool, so that was nice. I'm trying to remember to enjoy the cool weather while it lasts!

Otherwise, not much to report. Run was easy, as it should have been. It does feel good to be calling a 6-mile run "easy".

I'm looking forward to next week. Monday will be my normal run, but Wednesday after work, they're timing us for a 5k, so I'll get to run hard and see how much I can chop my time down. They can use my time to figure out what kind of pace I should run for longer races. Then, Saturday is the Soldier Field 10-miler. Really looking forward to that!


Next:
Monday - 40 minute run

No comments:

Post a Comment