Wednesday, June 16, 2010

45-minute "easy" run

Statistics:
Distance: 4.3 miles
Time: 45:22


Observations:

Our group run tonight was supposed to be 45 minutes at whatever your long run pace is. If you do the math, you'll see that I did more of a 10:30 pace than 11:00. But, the good news is that I was pretty consistent. I ran 22:30 out, then turned around, came back, and stopped my recording. It took me about 10 seconds to actually turn off my recording, so I was pretty good at keeping the same pace on the second half of the run.

The odd thing is that I was more tired after this run than I was on Saturday after running 8 miles. I'm going to attribute that to going through a full day of work. Even if my job isn't very physical, it takes energy out of you.

Anyway, that's all for today. I'm hungry, and the water's boiling for my spaghetti.


Next:
Saturday - 9 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment